Allow me to list your home for a quick sale. As a real estate specialist, I know what it takes to sell your home. I bring expert knowledge, valuable experience blended with the latest technology, a well-defined marketing plan, a cohesive network, energy, enthusiasm, and the excitement of a job well done.
- Detailed Home Evaluation Report and advice on the best price to list your home.
- Vast exposure to your listing.
- Virtual tours to distinguish your listing.
- “For Sellers” – Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation – Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Relocating – Everything you need to know about the neighborhood and transferring utilities.
If you are planning to place your home on the market, browse my website for valuable information on preparing your home for sale, pricing your home right, marketing it effectively, and the home inspection processes.
I am passionate about my job, love my neighborhood, and keep up with the latest trends and strategies so that I can pass them on to my clients.
How I can help you sell your home
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional